Subject: cLogP calculator

From: Jon Sorenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 18:12:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi netizens,

I'm forwarding this message for a friend in the pharmaceutical
industry who's not on the list:

> Subj:  cLogP calculator

> Hello,  We have an ISIS database for our synthetic compound collection
> (>20,000 cmpds right now).  We would like to add a well-validated
> computational package for determining cLogP values.  Any suggestions out
> there?  Thanks in advance!

If there's interest, I'll summarize replies to the list.

Thanks,

Jon Sorenson

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jon Sorenson				[email-masked]
Ph.D. Student				http://www.lbl.gov/~jsorenso
Dept. of Chemistry			Donner 474
U.C. Berkeley				510.486.6933
Berkeley, CA  94720
-----------------------------------------------------------------------