Subject: MOPAC2000 and MOLZYME

From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 14:12:04 -0400

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have experience with the MOLZYME module of MOPAC2000.  We
have been running it of a DELL XPS-T500 and it requires a LOT of memory
for minimizing a 28 kDa protein.  Does anyone have a memory requirement
for something like a SGI Octane?

Thanks

Deepak.

--
**********************************************************************
Deepak Singh                        Tel : (315)443 1739 (w)
Graduate Student                          (315)472 9659 (h)
Dept. of Chemistry                Fax : (315)443 4070
Syracuse University               email : [email-masked]
1-014 CST, Syracuse               URL : http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
NY 13244

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." --- Salvor Hardin
**********************************************************************