Subject: New FREE Stuff Page from Advanced Chemistry Development

From: Tony Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 00:05:01 -0700

TORONTO: August 5th 1999 - ACD announces their NEW Free Stuff Web Page 

Here at Advanced Chemistry DEvelopment we are proud of the fact that our
offer of free software to the chemical community has been welcomed and
recently we celebrated over 23,000 downloads of our Chemsketch drawing
software. We have continued to expand our list of downloads to include
spectroscopy viewers and databases (hyperlinks). We have just unveiled a
new web site to allow more intuitive access to these modules and have
upgraded the site to include:

Updates of FREE software to Version 4.0
Demo movies and presentations,
Spectroscopic databases
Sample ChemFolder Databases
New Chembasic goodies

and, by popular request all User's Guides are now available as PDF files. 

We are always looking for customer feedback to help improve our website so
feel free to contact us at the Expanding Universe of Advanced Chemistry
Development with your comments ([email-masked])
*********************************************************
                   Dr. Antony J. Williams       
                         U.S. Office
                     20 Overland Trail,
                 West Henrietta, NY-14586
                     Tel: 716-321-3528
                   Cellular: 716-820-0983

                        Head Office      
            Advanced Chemistry Development Inc.
            133 Richmond Street West, Suite 605,
                 Toronto, Ontario, M5H 2L3           
                                                     
                 E-mail: [email-masked]                     
                  http://www.acdlabs.com                  
                   Tel:  416-368-3435 
                Freefone: 1-800-304-3988
                     Fax:416-368-5596
*********************************************************