Subject: 1999, 11: (*Internet*) Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC6)

From: Herbert Homeier t4720 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:11:44 +0200

We wish to announce the upcoming Sixth Electronic Computational
Chemistry Conference (ECCC6). This annual conference covers any and all
areas of computational chemistry, making use of the Internet as the
medium for conducting all phases of the conference. This conference
continues our efforts to explore the use of the internet as a means for
exchanging chemical information and promoting collaborative efforts
across the globe. Especially welcome for ECCC6 are contributions that
illustrate the use of the internet for teaching chemistry.

As was true for the previous ECCCs, ECCC6 will be held exclusively
through the World-Wide Web. The conference homepage is

     http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/ECCC6/

There will be a new interface to the conference
that already now can be tested via the conference homepage. 

The conference will take place November 1-30, 1999. We invite everyone
to participate in this conference. As before, there will be no
registration fees - the conference is open to all! 

Dates of Interest

     September 26, 1999 - Abstracts of Papers due 
     October 24, 1999 - Final Papers and Posters due 
     November 1, 1999 - Conference Begins 
     November 30, 1999 - Conference Ends 

For more information and instructions, see the conference homepage:

     http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/ECCC6/

Please accept my apologies if you receive multiple copies of the
announcement - we are trying to attract as wide an audience as possible
and therefore are sending this message to a number of lists.

Thanks,

Herbert Homeier
On behalf of the ECCC6 Scientific Organizing Committee