Subject: 6-31+G* in GAMESS?

From: Victor Manuel "Rosas-Garc�a" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:53:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello guys,

I'm new to GAMESS-US (latest PC GAMESS port) so I'm curious, if I want
PC-GAMESS to reproduce the 6-31+G* basis set used by Gaussian94, is it
OK to use the following card?

 $BASIS  GBASIS=N31 NGAUSS=6 NDFUNC=1 DIFFSP=1 $END

I'm working with RHF calculations on compounds including P, C, O and H.
 If interested in my background, I have fairly extensive experience
using MOPAC 6.0 and MOPAC93, and good experience with Gaussian94 and
Spartan v.5.1

Thank you for your help.

Victor

===
Victor M. Rosas García
Computational Chemistry Apprentice

e-mail: [email-masked]

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com