Subject: MD text

From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 01:59:42 -0400

Hi Folks,

Can someone suggest an advanced text which covers MD simulations
(particularly for proteins) and covers  a broad range of aspects aspects
incl.  algorithms,  trajectory evaluation, important results etc.
I think McCammon and Harvey while good is a little dated,  while the
book "Computer Simulations of liquids" is out of print and impossible to
get hold of through any means at my disposal.  Rappaport is the other
one I have looked at and it is not quite what I am looking for.

HELP!!!

Thanks and regards

Deepak.

--
**********************************************************************
Deepak Singh                        Tel : (315)443 1739 (w)
Graduate Student                          (315)472 9659 (h)
Dept. of Chemistry                Fax : (315)443 4070
Syracuse University               email : [email-masked]
1-014 CST, Syracuse               URL : http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
NY 13244

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." --- Salvor Hardin
**********************************************************************

---

From: "Brian W. Beck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:33:45 -0500 (CDT)

> one I have looked at and it is not quite what I am looking for.
	Molecular Dynamics Simulations: Elementary Methods
	 by Haile

	Molecular Modelling:Principles and Applications
	 by Leach

	Understanding Molecular Simulation: From Algorithms
         to Applications by Frenkel & Smit

	Computer-Aided Molecular Design: Theory and Applications
         by Doucet & Weber

	-Brian
-- 
==============================================================
| Brian W. Beck      |E-mail Address: [email-masked]            |
| Inst. Molec. Design|                                       |
| Univ. of Houston   |URL:                                   |
| 220 Fleming        |http://www.chem.uh.edu/pettitt/beck    |
| Houston, TX, USA   |VOICE    (713) 743-3264                |
|       77204-5641   |FAX      (713) 743-2709                |
==============================================================