Subject: Request SUN Share/Freeware Fortran Compiler

From: "Dr. B. Habibi-Nezhad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 11:55:29 +0430

Dear Netters;

Could you kindly inform me:

How can I obtain a Shareware or Freeware Fortran Compiler for SUN
workstations?

Yours:

B. Habibi-Nezhad, Ph.D

****************************************************************************
******************
Department of Medicinal Chemistry,
Faculty of Pharmacy,
Tabriz University of Medical Sciences,
Tabriz, Iran.
****************************************************************************
******************

---

From: Hannes Loeffler <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Sep 1999 12:05:14 +0200

> How can I obtain a Shareware or Freeware Fortran Compiler for SUN

Have a look at http://www.sunfreeware.com/.  There you can find gcc-2.95.1
(including g77, Sparc and Intel).  Don't no anything about performance but it
is definitely Open Source.

Hannes.