Subject: Schrodinger Seminar Series in Europe

From: "Hege S. Beard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 15:02:44 -0400

Dear Colleague,

Please mark your calendar!
Schrödinger will be hosting a series of seminars in Europe (London, Paris,
Frankfurt, Munich), September 20-24, 1999.

The seminars will feature talks by:

          Professor Richard A. Friesner
          Columbia University, New York and

          Professor William A. Goddard*
          California Institute of Technology, California

The presentations will concentrate on recent scientific studies,
and focus on how computational tools have been used in solving a
variety of problems in the areas of Chemical, Biological, and
Materials sciences.

Take advantage of this opportunity to meet colleagues, to discuss
applications, and to learn more about Schrödinger's vision for
future software development.

For more information and registration for the seminars, please visit our
web-site (www.schrodinger.com), or contact Dr. Hege S. Beard either by phone
(1-201-433-2014 x101), fax (1-201-433-2065), or e-mail
([email-masked]).

There is no registration fee for any of the seminars, and a light lunch will
be served to participants.  So, sign up for a meeting near you today, and
join us for a day of science!

          We look forward to seeing you in Europe!

* Professor William A. Goddard will unfortunately not be able to join us for
the seminar in London.