Subject: Advanced Chemistry Development Scientific Scholar of the Year

From: Tony Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:59:12 -0700

Advanced Chemistry Development Scientific Scholar of the Year Award 

Advanced Chemistry Development proudly announces our Scientific Scholar of
the Year Award. In our venture to further support academia we now offer the
opportunity to all scientific students to participate in our award system.
In order to enter the competition we request that any student from the
fields of Chemistry or BioChemistry send us a short report (maximum 5
pages) of a particular research study or lab work that they have been
involved with in 1999. This can include synthesis, spectroscopy, analytical
measurements, theoretical or method development.

The report should be submitted to us in Word RTF format and should include
all structure drawings and lab sketches in the document. The one caveat of
the competition is that all structures should have been drawn with
ACD/ChemSketch, either the Free version available from
http://www.acdlabs.com/download/chemsk.html or the commercial version. 

The first prize winner will win $500 for themselves, a copy of
ACD/ChemFolder, an ACD T-shirt and a site licence of Chemsketch for their
academic facility. They will also be identified as the Advanced Chemistry
DEvelopment scholar of the Year, a valuable addition to any resume. 

The second prize winner will win $250 for themselves, a copy of ChemFolder
and an ACD T-shirt 

The third prize winner will win $100 for themselves, a copy of Chemsketch
and an ACD T-shirt. 

All notable entries and winners will be posted to the ACD website 

Encourage fellow students and colleagues to participate. Entries should be
sent to [email-masked] by February for announcement at the Spring 2000
ACS. Good luck!