Subject: Summary of DFT on NLO

From: WeiQuan Tian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:50:22 -0400 (EDT)

Daer All:

 There seems not too many works on this topics coming out. Following is
the summaer of the reply, thanks to Dr. Robert J. Doerksen in Berkeley,
Prof. Bartlett in Gainsville and my friend in Gainsville for their reply.

 Reply 1. From  Dr. Robert J. Doerksen:

  You might try writing to [email-masked] (Ajith Perera), a postdoc
with Bartlett, but I think the basis answer is that any DFT work they have
done is either unoriginal (using someone else's code) or is not yet being
distributed to others.

 Reply 2. From Porf. Rod Bartlett:

 Thanks for your interst. We haven't published anything yet, but we're
doing something similar to Baerends, but with our new potentials.

 Until now, perhaps only ADF handles such calculations.

 Wei Quan Tian

 Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
 University of Guelph
 Guelph ON
 Canada N1G 2W1