Subject: Announcement: Schrodinger to Host Introductory Workshops at Northwestern Univ.

From: Schrodinger Info account <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:59:20 -0700 (PDT)

Jaguar and MacroModel Introductory Workshops

Providing tools for scientists in industry, government, and academia
in the areas of life sciences, material sciences, and fundamental
research, Schrödinger, Inc. is hosting Jaguar and MacroModel
Introductory Workshops, to demonstrate to novice users how Jaguar and
MacroModel are used in real-world applications.

Where: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
Dates: Maestro and MacroModel Tuesday, October 19, 1999
       Jaguar                 Wednesday, October 20, 1999

Registration Deadline: October 15, 1999

Lecture topics will include: 
     Applications to drug discovery 
     Applications to materials research 
     Helpful hints and "tricks-of-the trade" to enhance productivity 
     New features in Jaguar 4.0 and MacroModel 7.0 
     New unified graphical interface 

If you have any questions or comments, please see our website at
http://www.schrodinger.com/workshop.html or contact Leo Brown (email:
[email-masked], phone: +1 630 752-9047).