Subject: sulfonamide force field parameters

From: Elizabeth Yuriev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:40:57 -0500

Dear all,

I am interested in force field parameters for sulfonamides, especially
aryl derivatives. I know that this question has been asked, answered and
summarized by David Chalmers in ca. '95 (can't check for sure since I
have not been able to use CCL search recently for some reason).
Therefore, I am after the papers or reviews on the subject appeared
since then. I am thinking about using MM2 but pointers to other force
fields are of interest as well.

Thanks in advance,
Elizabeth Yuriev

--
Elizabeth Yuriev, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow

Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
Protein Crystallography
825 NE 13th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73104

Ph: 405 271 1672
Fax: 405 271 3980
Email: [email-masked]