Subject: how can translate C codes to FORTRAN codes?

From: Li Guo Hui <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:45:45 +0800

Dear, CCLers:
i want to translate some C or C++ codes to FORTRAN codes , but i donot know whethere it 
is exist.where can i get it?
thanks in advance
yours
please reply with [email-masked] named Li.

---

From: Jochen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:36:04 +0200

>is exist.where can i get it?

Are you sure ?
Check news:comp.programmer.fortran (IIRC), there was some program called
C2F posted/discussed several times. It's not very complete though.
Actually many language constructs form C++ (and even C) don't translate
to FORTRAN.
So best would be to use the C++ code, or translate it manually :-(

-- Jochen
        Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
        Universitätsstr. 1, Geb. 26.43.02.29, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
phone 02118113681 fax 02118115195  --  www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen
[email-masked] -- [email-masked] -- [email-masked]