Subject: MOE for Academics

From: "Bill Hayden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:31:54 -0400

********************************
CCG ANNOUNCES SPECIAL PRICING OF THE MOLECULAR OPERATING ENVIROMENT
FOR THE ACADEMIC COMMUNITY.

Chemical Computing Group Inc. is pleased to make its chemical
computing software, MOE - the Molecular Operating Environment,
more available to members of the academic community.  We will
be providing academic researchers MOE's full range of
capabilities and functionality, but at a greatly discounted
pricing schedule.

MOE delivers academic researchers:
* A customizable environment allowing for quick prototyping
  of new ideas and the ability to create your own end
  applications;
* A unique teaching tool that allows your students to "look
  under the hood" at the underlying algorithms;
* Out-of-the-box functionality covering the spectrum of
  drug research delivering powerful ready-to-use applications
  in the areas of:  HTS, Combichem, protein/homology modeling,
  modeling & simulations and methods development.
* Platform independence:  MOE runs native on SGI, Sun, WinNT,
  Win 95, 98 and DEC Alpha NT
 
Academic researchers are invited to contact:
Bill Hayden at 514 393 1055 or email him at [email-masked]
to find out more about how they can obtain a FREE 30 day
evaluation copy of MOE.

              http://www.chemcomp.com

Thanks,
Bill

William A. Hayden
Vice President
Chemical Computing Group
[email-masked]
http://www.chemcomp.com 
514 393 1055 -phone
514 874 9538 - fax