Subject: Bioinformatics Short Course

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Sep 1999 14:03:03 -0500

Dear CCLers,

A 2-day ACS short course will be held on bioinformatics.  The 
course is on December 16 - 17, 1999, at Indiana University-Purdue 
University at Indianapolis (IUPUI).  The course instructor is 
Professor Shankar Subramaniam (University of California, San 
Diego), developer of the widely-used Biology Workbench, a web-
based environment.  Besides the classroom activities, participants 
will be able to get hands-on experience with modern workstations.

For more information about attending the course, see 
http://chem.iupui.edu/acs/bioinformatics/ 
Or contact Professor Jack Breen at [email-masked] 
or tel. 317-274-0052.

Thanks, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
	http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html
Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
	(publication of the ACS COMP division and MGMS)
	http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/jmgm.html
Research Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891, FAX 317-274-4701
E-mail [email-masked]