Subject: Drug Design Conference

From: "Glover, Jonathan (ELS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:22:23 -0400

re previous posting 'Drug Design Conference'
Regarding yesterday's announcement of Innovative Computational
Applications: The Interface of Library Design, Bioinformatics, Structure
Based
Drug Design, and Virtual Screening, conference to be held October 25-27,
1999, The Sir Francis Drake Hotel, San Francisco, California, we ask that
registrants please state the PRIORITY CODE when registering : P0459EM.

Visit meeting website at
<http://www.iir-ny.com/conference.cfm?EventID=p0459&>
OR, call or email Ellen Lubman, Director for this meeting at (212)661-3500
ext 3153 or  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

This is a must-attend session for individuals seeking to develop programs
and protocols within their companies which integrate bioinformatics and
chemoinformatics. Top computational scientists present and explore pragmatic
solutions instrumental to integrating biological and chemical data.
Featured Keynote Address:
*	DOCKING & SCORING
Irwin "Tack" Kuntz, Ph.D.
Director, Molecular Design Institute
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA- SAN FRANCISCO