

.............
You might want to look at two articles by Rob Brown and me:

1)Brown, R. D.; Martin, Y. C. Journal of Chemical Information and Compu=
ter
Sciences 1997, 37, 1-9.
2)Brown, R. D.; Martin, Y. C. Journal of Chemical Information and Compu=
ter
Sciences 1996, 36, 572-584.

Also of course, there are many articles by Peter Willett on diversity.
1)Turner, D. B.; Tyrrell, S. M.; Willett, P. Journal Of Chemical Inform=
ation
And
Computer Sciences 1997, 37, 18-22.
and a whole issue of PD3 devoted to the topic.

Attached are a couple of my articles.

1)Martin, Y. C. Perspectives in Drug Discovery and Design 1997, 7/8, 15=
9-172.
2)Martin, Y. C.; Brown, R. D.; Bures, M. G. "Quantifying Diversity"; Ke=
rwin,
J. F.
and Gordon, E. M., Ed.; Wiley: New York, 1998, pp 369-385.