

............

Dra. Irene Nobeli
The WHIM 3D program you could dounload at this site:
www.disat.unimi.it/chm

The New Arthur package is a package for clustering analysis emploing SIMCA
analysis, KNN and PCA, this cluster programs are all included.
Do you have some experience with this kind of cluster algoritm?
You could contact Dr. Bruns at this mail : [email-masked]
Bilin is a program to perform bilinear analysis, correlating your
biological activity with the phisico-chemical parameters.

CoMFA - SoMFA you should search in the ccl homepage. There you will find
where you could get this program. He perform a comparative field analysis
QSAR 3D with your data and the biological activity.

I hope this could help. Please fell free to ask questions that you have!

Best Regards
 ___________________________________________________________________
|                                                                   |
|Antonio Luiz Oliveira de Noronha   -   [email-masked] |
|Medicinal Chemistry of Organotin Compounds                         |
|NEQUIM - Medicinal Chemistry Group                                 |
|Chemistry Departament - DQ                                         |
|UFMG - Federal University of Minas Gerais - Brazil                 |
|Av. Antonio Carlos, 6627 - Campus Pampulha                         | 
|CEP 31270-901 - Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil                       |
|VOICE +55 31 499 5765   -   FAX +55 31 499 5700                    |
|___________________________________________________________________|

------------------------------------------------
Irene (Irilenia) Nobeli
Biomolecular Structure and Modelling Unit
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
University College London
Darwin Building
Gower Street
London
WC1E 6BT

[email-masked]
0171-419 3890
0171 504 2171

>>> The gene pool could use a little chlorine. <<<