Subject: MSM 2000 Final Announcement and Call for Papers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:16:37 +0200 (MET DST)

__________________________________________________________________

               FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PAPERS

                  Third International Conference on
              Modeling and Simulation of Microsystems

                              MSM 2000

                    US Grant hotel, San Diego
                        California, U.S.A.
                        March 27-29, 2000

                      http://www.cr.org/MSM2000

                Abstract Deadline: October 15, 1999
__________________________________________________________________

The largest gathering in the field worldwide, MSM is the premier
technical forum for presenting the latest research and development
in modeling and simulation applications and tools in the micro-
system, microelectronic, semiconductor, sensor, materials and
biotechnology fields.

MSM 2000 will be held at the U.S. Grant hotel, located in the
heart of downtown San Diego's business and cultural district,
across from the Gas Lamp Quarter, and the world famous Horton
Plaza, walking distance to Theaters, Restaurants and Harbor,
and minutes from the famed San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park and
Seaworld.

The conference will start Sunday late afternoon with registration
and reception, and adjourn Wednesday afternoon.  The Technical
Sessions, and vendor exhibition run Monday through Wednesday.
Conference registration and housing will officially open October
15, 1999. Required forms and instructions are posted on the
conference web site.

The conference Technical Proceedings, consisting of articles
submitted by authors of both oral and poster presentations will
be distributed to participants at registration.

In addition to the Technical Program, an exciting series of
Social Events are being prepared to allow attendees ample
opportunity to interact socially and enjoy the sights and
sounds of San Diego.

Visit the WWW-site http://www.cr.org/MSM2000 for information
about registration, lodging, abstract submission, and deadlines.
Exhibitor is available.  Please address all inquiries to
[email-masked].
__________________________________________________________________

Sponsored By:

  IEEE Electron Devices Society
  Applied Computational Research Society
  CFD Research Corporation
  MemsCap, S.A.
  Microcosm Technologies, Inc.
  Molecular Simulation, Inc.
  Motorola
  Swiss Federal Institute of Technology of Lausanne
  TIMA-CMP Laboratory, France
  Ibero-American Science and Technology Education Consortium
  International Association of Mathematical and Computer Modelling
__________________________________________________________________

To remove your address from this mailing list, reply to this
message with the word 'Remove" and your email address in the
subject line.