Subject: Fullerenes

From: "Zilvinas Rinkevicius" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 01:35:43 PDT

Hello,

Can anyone point me at software or code for Cartesian coordinates
and probably Z-matrix generation of C60,C70,C84 and others fullerenes Cn
60<n<100 from given bonds lenghts.

Thanking in advance
Zilvinas Rinkevicius,
Kaunas Technology University,
Faculty of Fundamental Sciences,
Studentu st. 50, Kaunas 3000,
Lithuania.

________________________________________________________________
Get FREE voicemail, fax and email at http://voicemail.excite.com
Talk online at http://voicechat.excite.com

---

From: James Givens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 12:48:48 -0700

Zilvinas Rinkevicius wrote (in part):
> and probably Z-matrix generation of C60,C70,C84 and others fullerenes?

If you are after Cartesian coordinates for fullerenes, try:

http://www.webmolecules.com

Look in Category 11.0 Fullerenes

They have 3D models/coordinates for C20 up to C240

-- 
James Givens
----------------------------------------------------------------
Molecular Arts Corporation            | <[email-masked]>
Hanover Corporate Centre, Suite 1000  | http://www.molecules.com
1532 East Katella Avenue              | Main: (714) 634-8100
Anaheim, California 92805-6627 USA    | FAX:  (714) 634-1999
----------------------------------------------------------------