Subject: Software for simulating O17 NMR spectrum

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:47:44 -0400

Dear CCL: 
I am interested in simulating O17 NMR spectrum for organic molecules.  I
appreciate if CCL members can send me information regarding O17 NMR
simulation software (both PC or Unix based, commercial or academic).  Thanks
in advance.

Peter Qian

Dow Corning Corporation	*	Voice:  (517)496-6938
Interface Expertise Center, CO41D1	*	Fax:	    (517)496-5121
Midland, MI 48686, USA	*	e-mail:  [email-masked]	

***********************************************************
This email transmission and any files that accompany it may
contain sensitive information belonging to the sender. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email transmission in error, please
immediately notify the Security Administrator.
[email-masked]
***********************************************************