Subject: Re: CCL:computational chem for high school students

From: [email-masked] (ACD Chemist)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:08:51 -0400 (EDT)

We at Advanced Chemistry Development have an ongoing commitment to
contribute to education. Our products are an excellent way to demonstrate
chemical phenomena in a versatile, enjoyable fashion. Students learn faster
due to the interactive nature of the software as well as the intuitive
interface.

Please visit www.acdlabs.com for more information, including examples of ACD
in the Curriculum.
Chemistry Department,
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.                  
133 Richmond St. W., Suite 605
Toronto, ON                                    
M5H 2L3                                       
CANADA
Phone:       (416) 368-3435
US & Canada: (800) 304-3988
Facsimile:   (416) 368-5596
e-mail:      [email-masked]
URL:         http://www.acdlabs.com

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Advanced Chemistry Development announces even MORE Free Stuff for download
at www.acdlabs.com/download. FREE structure drawing software, NMR viewer,
SpecViewer (NMR, MS, UV, IR), Cambridgesoft Integration and Spectral Databases!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------