Subject: Cal for Papers - ADME/Tox in early drug discovery

From: "Osman F. Guner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 13:28:19 -0700

EXPERIMENTAL, COMPUTATIONAL, AND INFORMATICS CHALLENGES OF ADME/TOX IN EARLY
STAGE DRUG DISCOVERY

To be held at the 219th National American Chemical Society Meeting in San
Francisco California, March 26-31, 2000

Sponsored by Division of Chemical Information (CINF)
Co-sponsored by Divisions of Medicinal Chemistry (MEDI), Toxicology (TOXI),
and
Computers in Chemistry (COMP)

Open symposia will be followed by a plenary session that will feature the
following speakers:

Christopher A. Lipinski, Ph.D. Senior Research Fellow, Pfizer Central
Research

Dale E. Johnson, Pharm.D., Ph.D. Vice President Preclinical Development,
Chiron

John J. Baldwin, Ph.D. Chief Science and Technology Officer, Pharmacopeia
Stephen K. Durham, Ph.D. Distinguished Research Fellow, Bristol Myers Squibb
Mark A. Murcko, Ph.D. Vice President and Senior Research Fellow, Vertex

The titles of the plenary lectures will be announced shortly.

This is an invitation for you to present your views and research results in
the above topics.  Papers will be organized with respect to experimental,
computational, informatics aspects as well as others.  If you have an opinion
on this topic, or research results, or if you know of success stories or
failures in this area, you may want to consider presenting your views in this
symposium.

Please use the On-line Abstract System (OASys) to submit your abstracts. At
http://acs.confex.com/acs/219nm/cinf/papers/index.cgi, select the symposium
with the above title. The deadline for submitting abstracts is November 1, 1999.

Although use of the OASys is strongly encouraged for your abstract submission,
should you have difficulties with the OASys, feel free to E-mail me an
electronic copy of your abstract by filling out the word template that can be
downloaded at http://www.acs.org/meetings/abstract/absdown.html.

Cheers...Osman

---
Osman F. G=FCner, Ph.D.
Sr.Product Manager,    Rational & Combinatorial Drug Design
Molecular Simulations Inc.                              (858)799-5341
[email-masked]                                  http://www.msi.com