From: "Demétrio A. da Silva Filho"<[email-masked]> (by way of Demétrio FIlho <[email-masked]>)
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 23:16:30 -0300

Dear Colleagues,

I'm trying to compile G94 under OSF1 V4.0 564 alpha and I'm getting the
folowing error message:

if ( 1 ) make -f bsd/g94.make JUNK1=JUNK
make -f bsd/g94.make JUNK1=JUNK
gau-cpp -DALPHA_OSF1 -DI64 -DUSE_SYSV -DDEFMAXSHL=2500 -DDEFMAXATM=1000
-DDEFMAXNZ=1200 -DDEFNVDIM=257 -DDEFARCREC=1024 -DDEFLMAX=13
-DDEFCACHE=128 -DDEFN3MIN=10 -DDEFMAXOP=120 -DMERGE_LOOPS -DGAUSS_PAR
-DGAUSS_THPAR -DONE_BACKSH -DLITTLE_END bsd/gau-worker.f ./gau-worker.f
f77 -O5 -i8 -r8 -align dcommons -tune host -threads -assume
noaccuracy_sensitive -c gau-worker.f
rm -f gau-worker.f
f77 -O5 -i8 -r8 -align dcommons -tune host -threads -assume
noaccuracy_sensitive -o gau-worker gau-worker.o util.a -ldxml
ld:
Can't locate file for: -ldxml
fort: Severe: Failed while trying to link.
*** Exit 1
Stop.
if ( -e gauopt ) rm -f gauopt
ln -s g94opt gauopt
ln: gauopt exists, specify -f to remove. 
Does anybody knows what is causing this problem and how can I solve that?
It looks like I don't have 
the dxml library. It's possible to get something free to overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance, 
Dasf 

_____________________________________

                Demetrio A. da Silva Filho
                   UNICAMP - IFGW
                    Prédio D - Sala 17
            CEP 13083-970 C.Postal 6165
                   Campinas - SP - Brasil
_____________________________________   
"Se não houver frutos, valeu a beleza das flores. Se não houver flores,
valeu a sombra das folhas. Se não houver folhas, valeu a intenção da
semente." Henfil