Subject: Reactive Reports Webzine

From: Tony Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 01:44:24 -0700

REACTIVE REPORTS IS RELEASED..ISSUE ONE

http://www.acdlabs.com/webzine/

David Bradley Science Writer and Advanced Chemistry Development are proud
to announce the release of Reactive Reports, a new web-based Chemistry
Magazine. Reactive Reports will provide the chemistry community with
cutting edge reports of exciting developments in the world of the chemical
sciences and related fields. 

The first issue features research into longer-lasting batteries, new
materials made from self-assembling molecular tubes, the total synthesis of
an anticancer drug from a marine source and much more. 

David Bradley is an award-winning science journalist based in Cambridge,
England. He is a chemist by training and was, for several years, deputy
editor for the RSC's primary research journal Chemical Communications. He
writes a weekly column for ChemWeb's The Alchemist and has contributed to a
wide variety of other publications including Science, New Scientist,
Chemistry in Britain and Chemistry & Industry. He can be reached through
his Elemental Discoveries web site at www.sciencebase.com and when not
preparing science words and pictures he spends time playing cars, trains,
bricks and swings with his children. 

Advanced Chemistry Development (www.acdlabs.com) is the leader in
integrated solutions for structure and spectrsocopy management software and
specializes in PC and Web-based software for structure drawing, 1D and 2D
NMR processing and prediction, databases of H-1, C-13, F-19 and P-31
chemical shifts, processing for UV-Vis, IR, MS and LC-MS data,
chromatography, spectroscopic and chromatography database management for
NMR, IR, MS and UV-vis; chemical property prediction including Boiling
Point, pKa, logP, logD, and solubility; and IUPAC and CAS Index systematic
chemical naming, web-based LIMS, and integration with MDL- ISIS software. 

*********************************************************

Solve complex spectrometry tasks with a simple mouse click!  
ACD/Combi NMR 4.0 combines automatic spectral processing 
and state-of-the-art spectral prediction to help you get 
the most from well-plate data sets. Ask for a demo CD today!

*********************************************************
Dr. Antony J. Williams
U.S. Office
20 Overland Trail,
West Henrietta, NY-14586
Tel: 716-321-3528
Fax: 716-321-3528
Cellular: 716-820-0983

Head Office
Advanced Chemistry Development Inc.
133 Richmond Street West, Suite 605,
Toronto, Ontario, M5H 
E-mail: [email-masked]   http://www.acdlabs.com
Tel:  416-368-3435
Freefone: 1-800-304-3988
Fax:416-368-5596
*********************************************************