Subject: -OH...Cl Bond length?

From: Anatoli Korkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:32:18 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

Sorry, for the very specific question. Can some one point on
experimentally measured H-Bond distances for any -OH...Cl systems.
If OH is bound to a transition metal, it is the best I need. 
Theoretical data are also welcome. I will cite in a paper, which
will come out soon in JPC. You may increase your paper citation 
index :-) or just help me, if it not yours.

Thanks,

Anatoli

-- 
******************************************************************

Anatoli A. Korkin, Ph.D         Computational Technology Laboratory
Computational Chemist		Semiconductor Products Sector

Motorola Inc., MD M360		Tel:    (480) 655-3171
2200 W. Broadway Road		Fax:    (480) 655-5013
Mesa AZ 85202			E.mail: [email-masked]
					
*******************************************************************