Subject: MSI Workshops on Small Molecule/Drug Design and Combinatorial Chemistry

From: "Jeffrey L. Nauss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:41:53 -0700

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of workshops focusing on
Cerius2 at the San Diego Supercomputer Center, La Jolla, CA.  On November
15-16, the workshop "Small Molecule/Drug Design" will be held.  This is an
introductory course that focuses on the analysis of structure-activity
relationships and receptor-pharmacophore interaction patterns with
application to the drug discovery process. It uses the Cerius2 user
interface and also introduces Catalyst.

On November 17-18, the "Combinatorial Chemistry" workshop will be given.
This workshop is an introduction to library design and analysis in
combinatorial techniques. It also uses the Cerius2 interface. Attendees
should possess knowledge of basic UNIX commands and have a basic
understanding of QSAR theory.  Both suggested prerequisites can be met by
attending the Small Molecule/Drug Design workshop.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400
academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% discount
for the second workshop.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops,
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to
contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				  Jeffrey L. Nauss
				  MSI Customer Training Programs

				  (858) 799-5555

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs		Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.		E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road			http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121