Subject: HOLE program

From: Dorina Kosztin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:45:43 -0500 (CDT)

I would greatly appreciate if somebody could tell me where I can get the program 
HOLE (Smart et al. 1993) from.

Thank you,
Dorina Kosztin
---------------------------------------------------------
Theoretical Biophysics Group	Email: [email-masked]
Beckman Institute, UIUC		Phone: (217) 244-8946
405 North Mathews Ave.		Fax:   (217) 244-6078
Urbana, IL 61801, USA		http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/
---------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Barry Isralewitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:00:48 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Dorina,

> HOLE (Smart et al. 1993) from.

Looks like the site for

HOLE: A Program for the Analysis of the Pore Dimensions of Ion Channel
Structural Models [J. Mol. Graphics., (1996) 14, 354-360., Smart et
al.] (note they use this different reference on their site)

is

http://www.biochemistry.bham.ac.uk/osmart/hole/

					Barry
---
Barry Isralewitz     Theoretical Biophysics Group    Beckman 3121
Office Phone: (217) 244-1612     Home Phone: (217) 337-6364
email: [email-masked]     http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~barryi