Subject: Help: I need interatomic distances

From: "James J. P. Stewart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:16:51 -0600

Interatomic distances and angles are needed for the following solids:

MgBr2  Mg-Br  Br-Mg-Br  Mg-Br-Mg
PbF2   Pb-F  Pb-Pb'  Pb-Pb"
PbMgO3  Any distance.
ZnF2   Zn-F, Zn'-F any angles
ZnS  Zn-S

I've checked Wells and various other sources, but all they give is the
lattice type.  Any info, with references, would be most useful.

Jimmy Stewart

                     ( @ @ )
 .-------------oOOo----(_)----oOOo-------------------------------------.
 | James J. P. Stewart             |                                   |
 | Stewart Computational Chemistry | E-mail:  [email-masked]     |
 | 15210 Paddington Circle         | WWW: http://home.att.net/~MrMOPAC |
 | Colorado Springs CO 80921-2512  |                                   |
 | USA               .ooo0         | Phone: USA +(719) 488-9416        |
 |                   (   )   Oooo. | Fax:   USA +(719) 488-9758        |
 .--------------------\ (----(   )-------------------------------------.
                       \_)    ) /
                             (_/