Subject: CCL: mirrored stereoviewers

From: Jonathan Baell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:49:32 +1100

Dear CCL'ers

While the world has largely moved on to crystaleyes etc, we find we still
have the need for a pair of simple, adjustable, mirrored stereoviewing
glasses for looking at relaxed stereoimages on the computer screen.

DA Books used to distribute VCH-made glasses (black plastic), but all
attempts at finding another pair have failed.

Does anyone know where we can purchase a pair or two?

Thanks

Jonathan Baell

---

From: Rick Venable <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 13:35:03 -0400 (EDT)

I've purchased these via the Aldrich chemical catalog in the past.

> Does anyone know where we can purchase a pair or two?

---
Rick Venable                  =====\     |=|    "Eschew Obfuscation"
FDA/CBER Biophysics Lab       |____/     |=|
Bethesda, MD  U.S.A.          |   \    / |=|  ( Not an official statement or
[email-masked]          |    \  /  |=|    position of the FDA; for that,
http://www.erols.com/rvenable       \/   |=|    see   http://www.fda.gov  )