Subject: Final Announcement III CISTCP

From: Luis Enrique Sansores <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:16:08 -0500

It is with great pleasure that we communicate the final announcement of the
Third Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics,
(III-CISTCP), to be held in Mexico City at the National Autonomous University
of Mexico (UNAM), November 8-13, 1999. As is known, the Society is interested
in any kind of theory which is applied or can be applied to any chemical 
problem. Accordingly, this forthcoming III-CISTCP will address several
research fields going from the development of fundamental (mathematical,
physical, and chemical) aspects up to the application of the proposed theories
or methodologies to the solution or understanding of some specific chemical
problems. Contributions (invited talks and poster presentations) will be
published in a special issue of the International Journal of Quantum Chemistry.
We hope you will be able to attend this meeting, which remains open for
contributions in a poster format. For more details, please look at:
http://elmer.iimatercu.unam.mx/CISTCP

TOPICS

 1. Chemical Reactions and Catalysis
 2. Theoretical and Experimental Studies in Material Science
 3. Applications of Relativistic Theories and Quantum
    Electrodynamics to Chemical Problems
 4. Density Functional Theory
 5. Correlation in Molecules and Solids
 6. New Mathematical Techniques for Chemical Problems
 7. Non linear Phenomena
 8. Theory of Molecular and Polymeric Properties

Miguel Castro (Facultad de Quimica, UNAM, Mexico)
Director of the Congress

Janos Ladik (University of Erlangen, Germany)
Co-director of the Congress and President of the ISTCP

Local Organizing Committee

Carlos Bunge (Instituto de Fisica, UNAM, Mexico)
Gerardo Cisneros (Silicon Graphics, S.A. de C.V.)
Roberto Escudero (Instituto de Investigaciones en Materiales, UNAM, Mexico)
Luis Enrique Sansores (Instituto de Investigaciones en Materiales, UNAM, Mexico)

--
Luis Enrique Sansores
Instituto de Investigaciones en Materiales, UNAM
Apartado Postal 70-360
Mexico D.F. 01020
Mexico
Tel: (52)(5) 622-4637   Fax: (52)(5) 616-1251
e-mail: [email-masked]       [email-masked]