Subject: Models for liquid ammonia

From: Victor Lua~na <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:58:54 +0200 (METDST)

Dear CCL'ers,

   I'm interested in the simulation of liquid ammonia and I would appreciate
receiving suggestions of relevant literature on any of:

  * quantum mechanical calculation on cluster models of liquid ammonia
  * solvatation models of ammonia
  * electronic structure of metals in liquid ammonia

   I will resume to the list any relevant information.

   Thanks very much for your help.

                          Best regards,
                                         Victor Lua~na
--
 HomePage  %%http://www3.uniovi.es/~quimica.fisica/qcg/vlc/luana.html%%
+----------------------------------------------+  +---^---/    /
!               Victor Lua~na                  !  |   ~       / Just in case
! Departamento de Quimica Fisica y Analitica   !  |           | you don't
! Universidad de Oviedo, 33006-Oviedo, Spain   ! <            / remember
! e-mail: [email-masked]%% !  |          /  where Oviedo
! phone: +34-985-103491  fax: +34-985-103125   !  |____  ___/   is  ;-)
+----------------------------------------------+       \/