Subject: Re: Interactive Laboratory Demonstration CD´s

From: "Paul G. Tratnyek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 07:41:44 -0700

>I am looking for Interactive Laboratory Demonstration of  Experiments
>on CD's.  I would appreciate any information where I can purchase this
>material.
>
>Ramiro Arratia-Perez, Ph.D.
>Facultad de Ciencias B·sicas
>Escuela de Ingenieria Ambiental
>Republica 217, Santiago, CHILE

MERL probably is not exactly what you are looking for, but it may by 
of some interest to you and others on this list:

	http://cgr.ese.ogi.edu/merl/

The web page is a little out of date. We are beta testing now. The 
final version of MERL will be available later this Fall. Copies will 
be free for the asking as long as funds (mostly thanks to the Dreyfus 
Foundation) last.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Tratnyek, Department of Environmental Science and Engineering
Oregon Graduate Institute, PO Box 91000, Portland, OR,  97291-1000
http://www.ese.ogi.edu/~tratnyek              [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------