Subject: Where to get qcpe_ms for DOCK4?

From: Tao Peng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 17:28:50 +0800 (CST)

Dear DOCK4 Users,

I'm a new user of DOCK4.

By using it, I found that the program qcpe_ms is indispensable for the
molecular surface calculation. And a molecular surface file is needed when
running the sphgen.

But qcpe_ms is not distributed with DOCK4. At least, I can not find it in
the version which I got.

And it is rather expensive to obtain the MS from QCPE.

Now, will you please tell me, whether it is possible to get qcpe_ms
freely, which is needed by the DOCK4 (in shell script autoMS). If
possible, where and how could I got it? 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Have a nice day!!!

                                Yours Sincerely
                                  Tao Peng

\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*
\* Tao Peng                        \                                    \*
\* Molecular Design Laboratory     \ E-mail:[email-masked]     \*
\* Institute of Physical Chemistry \ Lab Phone: 86-10-62756833          \*
\* Peking University               \ Fax Number:86-10-62751725          \*
\* Beijing, 100871                 \ http://linux2.ipc.pku.edu.cn/~taop \*
\* P.R.China                       \ Dormitory Phone: 86-10-62761206    \*
\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*