Subject: CCL:Free CADD software release: PLOGP

From: Tao Peng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:07:01 +0800 (CST)

Dear CCLers,

  May I draw your attention now?

  We announce here that the program package PLOGP is now available. You
can download it free via anonymous FTP to 
ftp2.ipc.pku.edu.cn/pub/software/plogp/. 

  PLOGP is an residue-additive method for calculating the octanol/water
partition coefficient(logP) of peptide less than hexapeptide. It gives the
logP and logD value for a give peptide by summing the contributions from
residues and correction factors. 

 Our work of PLOGP has been published:

Calculating Partition Coefficients of Peptides by the Addition Method
Peng Tao, Renxiao Wang, and Luhua Lai
J. Mol. Model. 1999, 5, 189-195.

 To know more about the program package PLOGP, please visit the site:

http://mdl.ipc.pku.edu.cn/~taop/achievement/plogp/PLOGP_MANUAL.html

  PLOGP is written in C and has been tested on UNIX, and LINUX platforms. 

  If you encounter any problem while downloading the program, please
contact Mr. Peng Tao  at <[email-masked]>. 

  Please forward this mail to anyone who may concern. 

  With best wishes,

  Molecular Design Laboratory, Institute of Physical Chemistry
  Peking University, Beijing, China

                                Yours Sincerely
                                  Tao Peng

\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*
\* Tao Peng                        \                                    \*
\* Molecular Design Laboratory     \ E-mail:[email-masked]     \*
\* Institute of Physical Chemistry \ Lab Phone: 86-10-62756833          \*
\* Peking University               \ Fax Number:86-10-62751725          \*
\* Beijing, 100871                 \ http://mdl.ipc.pku.edu.cn/~taop    \*
\* P.R.China                       \ Dormitory Phone: 86-10-62761206    \*
\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*