Subject: New AutoDock FAQ up on the web...

From: "Garrett M. Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:07:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone,

Recently, Tvzika Aviv ([email-masked]) asked a question about a
shell script that called a nawk program, but which gave an "arg list too
long" error.

I have answered this question in the new FAQ which I am going to build on
>from now on, as more questions come in.  You can all take a look at this
on the web, at:

http://www.scripps.edu/pub/olson-web/doc/autodock/index.html

and click on the "FAQ" link at the top or bottom of the page, or on the
"Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)" link under the AutoDock Links section.
The direct URL is:

http://www.scripps.edu/pub/olson-web/doc/autodock/faq.html

Check this page often, and let me know if you have any
AutoDock-related FAQs you have, so I can keep it up-to-date.

More information about the latest version of AutoDock can be found in the
Journal of Computational Chemistry, in the article:

Morris, G. M., Goodsell, D. S., Halliday, R.S., Huey, R., Hart, W. E.,
Belew, R. K. and Olson, A. J.  (1998),  "Automated Docking Using a
Lamarckian Genetic Algorithm and an Empirical Binding Free Energy
Function",  J.Comput.Chem., 19:1639-1662, 

Happy Docking,

Garrett

___
 Dr Garrett M. Morris, MA, DPhil
 The Scripps Research Institute,       tel: (858) 784-2292
 Dept. Molecular Biology,  MB-5,       fax: (858) 784-2860
 10550  North Torrey Pines Road,       email: [email-masked]
 La Jolla,  CA 92037-1000,  USA.       www.scripps.edu/pub/olson-web/gmm