Subject: DOS under UNIX

From: "Mikhayl F.Budyka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:01:50 -0800

Dear CCL'ers,

I have very small (17 kB) but very useful (for me) homemade DOS-program
(written in turbo-pascal).
Whether it is possible to run it under UNIX, just as I do this under W95
in
DOS-window?
Are there programs that can "imitate" DOS under UNIX?

Thanks in advance.

M.Budyka
[email-masked]

---

From: Jochen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:32:02 +0100

On Sam, 13 Nov 1999 Mikhayl F.Budyka wrote:

>Whether it is possible to run it under UNIX,

If you are on an x86 machine, use dosemu. If not, you could try boochs.

-- Jochen
        Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
        Universitätsstr. 1, Geb. 26.43.02.29, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
phone 02118113681 fax 02118115195  --  www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen
[email-masked] -- [email-masked] -- [email-masked]