Subject: VMD question: changing font/color vmd labels?

From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 18:00:26 -0500

I posted this question on the vmd list a few days back, but did not get
a reply.  Here it is again:

How does one change the font size/color  on labels in vmd.  I was unable
to find any options in the menu.

regards

Deepak

--
**********************************************************************
Deepak Singh                        Tel : (315)443 1739 (w)
Graduate Student                          (315)472 9659 (h)
Dept. of Chemistry                  Fax : (315)443 4070
Syracuse University               email : [email-masked]
1-014 CST, Syracuse                 URL : http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
NY 13244

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." --- Salvor Hardin
**********************************************************************

---

From: John Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:16:50 -0600 (CST)

> to find any options in the menu.

Presently there is no way to alter either one, although we are planning
on changing this.  We will likely add new VMD Tcl commands to alter the
properties of label (and other) text. 

  John Stone
  [email-masked]

-- 

Theoretical Biophysics Group   Email: [email-masked]
Beckman Institute              http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/
University of Illinois         Phone:  (217) 244-3349
405 N. Mathews  Ave              FAX:  (217) 244-6078 
Urbana, IL 61801, USA          Unix Is Good For You!!!