Subject: new book in computational chemistry

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Nov 1999 13:59:44 -0500

Hello All,

We are pleased to announce the publication of Volume 14 of 
REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY.  The tutorials and reviews 
in this volume cover:

o	Mapping atomic charges to electrostatic potentials.
o	Coupled cluster theory.
o	Zeolite modeling.
o	More accurate intermolecular potentials for organic molecules.
o	Nonequilibrium molecular dynamics.

The featured authors are:  Ken Bagchi, Sundaram Balasubramanian, 
Lisa Emily Chirlian, T. Daniel Crawford, Michelle Miller Francl, 
Mehran Jalaie, Michael L. Klein, K. B. Lipkowitz, Glenn J. Martyna, 
Christopher J. Mundy, Swie Lan Njo, Sarah L. Price, Henry F. Schaefer, 
Konstantin S. Smirnov, Mark E. Tuckerman, and Bastiaan van de Graaf.

Volume 14 also presents an essay on the history of the Gordon Research 
Conferences on Computational Chemistry.  Also included is a large 
compendium of published force field parameters for molecular 
mechanics, molecular dynamics, and Monte Carlo simulations.

K. B. Lipkowitz and D. B. Boyd are the editors.

The ISBN of this Wiley book is (xxiii + 525 pages) is 0-471-35495-3.
More information can be found at http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html.

The Journal of the American Chemical Society calls the book series 
"highly regarded" and "extremely valuable".  The series remains 
dedicated to presenting superb chapters immediately useful for 
teaching and research.

Thanks,  Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
	Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
	Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
	(publication of the ACS Computers in Chemistry Division)
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891, FAX 317-274-4701
E-mail [email-masked]