Subject: Compiling Gaussian under RedHat

From: Xavier Gironés <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:38:33 +0100

Dear Fellows,

I wonder if anyone has a Linux script for compiling Gaussian 94/98 on a RedHat
6.0 machine. I found many scripts to do so in other platforms and systems, but
I did not get the clue for RedHat.

    Any help will be appreciatted.

Xavier Gironés
Institute of Computational Chemistry
University of Girona
Girona, Spain

---

From: David van der Spoel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:49:21 +0100 (CET)

>I did not get the clue for RedHat.
I am working on a proper makefile for Gaussian on Linux /Alpha (also
redhat, although that doesn't matter). This will make the stupid
build scripts superfluous. I'll send it to you when I finish it.

Groeten, David.
________________________________________________________________________
Dr. David van der Spoel		Biomedical center, Dept. of Biochemistry
s-mail:	Husargatan 3, Box 576,  75123 Uppsala, Sweden
e-mail: [email-masked]	www: http://zorn.bmc.uu.se/~spoel
phone:	46 18 471 4205		fax: 46 18 511 755
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++