Subject: Re: CCL:latex problem with eps files

From: Jochen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:19:57 +0100

On Mit, 17 Nov 1999 angelo vargas wrote:

>I am having difficulties in inserting eps files created by programs
>running under windows (such as Origin)

Well, that's the "Windows-garbage" :-O
You can simply remove the nonstandard stuff in front of the Postscript
header that is inserted for Windows sake (up to the "%!PS").

I usually convince people to use the Adobe Generic Postscript printer for
Windows to create eps-files, since this does create correct Postscript :-)
You can download it at www.adobe.com.

>I have already checked the FAQ.

What FAQ - this CCL list's FAQ :-? From the TeX-FAQ I would start at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?keyword=&question=66

-- Jochen
        Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
        Universitätsstr. 1, Geb. 26.43.02.29, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
phone 02118113681 fax 02118115195  --  www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen
[email-masked] -- [email-masked] -- [email-masked]