Subject: question about compile NBO

From: mao xiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:43:47 +0900

Hi: 
    I have download NBO(natural orbital analysis) from ccl, and when I
compiled it with just f77 nbo.f(I copy nbo.src to nbo.f), I got the
following information:

-----------------------------------------------

ld: WARNING 85: definition of shmdt_ in nbo.o preempts that definition
in /usr/lib/libftn.so.
ld: WARNING 133: This module contains branch instruction(s) that might
degrade performance on an older version (rev. 1.1) R5000 processor.
ld: ERROR 33: Unresolved text symbol "feaoin_" -- 1st referenced by
nbo.o.
ld: INFO 60: Output file removed because of error.
--------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how to compile it on my machine, my machine is O2 from
SGI, and CPU is R5000, OS is IRIX6.3, hope to get your help.
    By the way, are there any other software that can do NBO analysis. 
    Thanks.

Regards,
Mao Xiang

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|  Mao Xiang                                                      |
|  Lab of Molecular Regulation for Microbial Secondary Metabolism |
|  Shanghai institute of Plant Physiology, Academia Sinica        |
|  300 Fenglin Road, Shanghai, China, 200032                      |
|  Tel: +86-21-64042090-4791                                      |
|  Fax: +86-21-64042385                                           |
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~