Subject: Open Visualization Data Explorer

From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 19:22:35 -0500

Hi,

I have been looking into software (for IRIX) that will allow me to
visualize MO's, charge densities etc.  I heard a lot about AVS but that
seems to have disappeared.  I ran into IBM's 'Open Visualization Data
Explorer' today and it seems to be similar to AVS.  I would like to know
if people have used this a lot with G98/94, GAMESS and MOPAC?  Is the
performance similar to AVS?

Thanks

Deepak

--
**********************************************************************
Deepak Singh                        Tel : (315)443 1739 (w)
Graduate Student                          (315)472 9659 (h)
Dept. of Chemistry                  Fax : (315)443 4070
Syracuse University               email : [email-masked]
1-014 CST, Syracuse                 URL : http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
NY 13244

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." --- Salvor Hardin
**********************************************************************