Subject: To prof. leif laaksonen

From: mao xiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 19:29:30 +0800

Dear Sir:
    
  Thank you for your email. I do not know how to set the path of tk and
tcl to let the compilation know how to compile the gopenmol. T noticed
that there are tcl8.2 and tk8.2 in gopenmol/lib directory.But I do not
know how to change the path in the makefile of graphics directory. For
example, if I want to install it in /usr/people/user/gopenmol, what I
should change to the path. I am sorry to bring you the trouble, I am a
newman for unix, so I hope you can tell me in details. Thank you.

Regards,
Mao Xiang

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|  Mao Xiang                                                      |
|  Lab of Molecular Regulation for Microbial Secondary Metabolism |
|  Shanghai institute of Plant Physiology, Academia Sinica        |
|  300 Fenglin Road, Shanghai, China, 200032                      |
|  Tel: +86-21-64042090-4791                                      |
|  Fax: +86-21-64042385                                           |
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~