Subject: CCL:DOS under UNIX

From: Joern Thyssen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 13:40:46 +1300 (NZDT)

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Mikhayl F.Budyka wrote:

> Dear CCL'ers,
> 
> I have very small (17 kB) but very useful (for me) homemade DOS-program
> (written in turbo-pascal).
> Whether it is possible to run it under UNIX, just as I do this under W95
> in
> DOS-window?
> Are there programs that can "imitate" DOS under UNIX?

I guess you have the pascal source code to your program since it is
homemade. Have you ever tried to compile the program using a pascal
compiler for Unix, for example the GNU pascal compiler:
<URI:"http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~gnu-pascal/">

Joern Thyssen

-- 
Joern Thyssen                   |  URL: http://www.thyssen.nu
(M.Sc., Ph.D. student)          |  e-mail: [email-masked] (preferred)
Department of Chemistry         |    or    [email-masked]
The University of Auckland      |  phone : (+64) 9 373 7599 ext 8304
Private Bag 92019               |
Auckland                        |  Check also out the Dirac homepage:
New Zealand                     |  http://dirac.chem.sdu.dk