Subject: compilation problem of gopenmol

From: mao xiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:10:39 +0800

Hi:
   Does anyone have the experience to compile the Gopenmol in irix6.3. I
met a problem of compile gopenmol, The error is the following:

-----------
ld: FATAL 9: I/O error (-ltk8.2): No such file or directory

There are tk8.2, and tcl8.2 in the package, I think I can copy them to
somewhere, would you please tell me how I can achieve it. Thank you for
your help.

Regards,
Mao Xiang

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|  Mao Xiang                                                      |
|  Lab of Molecular Regulation for Microbial Secondary Metabolism |
|  Shanghai institute of Plant Physiology, Academia Sinica        |
|  300 Fenglin Road, Shanghai, China, 200032                      |
|  Tel: +86-21-64042090-4791                                      |
|  Fax: +86-21-64042385                                           |
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~