Subject: CCL: SHELLX-97

From: "Mark A. Zottola" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 13:14:00 -0600

Can anyone out there provide me a URL for the aforementioned
crystallography program? 3 different web searches have not proven
fruitful.

Thanks for the Help!

-- 
Mark A. Zottola			Alabama Research and Education Network
119 Rust Research Center	Nichols Research Corporation
1801 University Boulevard	VOICE: (205) 934 - 3893
Birmingham AL 35294		E-MAIL: [email-masked]

---

From: CS Raman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 19:33:11 -0800 (PST)

Mark:

{*} Can anyone out there provide me a URL for the aforementioned
{*} crystallography program? 3 different web searches have not proven
{*} fruitful.
{*} 

SHELX-97 :  Take a look at:

linux.uni-ac.gwdg.de/SHELX

Cheers
-raman

___________________________________________________________________
C.S.Raman                                   Tel: (949) 824-1797
University of California                    Fax: (949) 824-3280
Dept. Molecular Biology & Biochemistry      email: [email-masked]
3205 Bio Sci II, SH 530
Irvine, CA 92697-3900
-------------------------------------------------------------------
       The harder I work, the luckier I get. --Sam Goldwyn
___________________________________________________________________