Subject: Homology Based Protein Design Workshop, Jan 13-14, 2000 at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ

From: "Jeffrey L. Nauss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 14:09:45 -0800

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a 2-day "Homology Based Protein
Design" workshop on January 13-14,2000 at Rutgers University, New
Brunswick, NJ. This workshop is relevant to any of our customers who are
interested in predicting protein structure and would like to make more
effective use of modeling in their work. During the two day workshop the
process of producing a three dimensional model from a primary amino acid
sequence will be covered step-by-step.  The prerequisite for the course is
a working knowledge of Insight II.

Fees for the 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400
academic.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops,
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to
contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Senior Scientist, Training		Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.		E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road			http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121