Subject: InsightII View ARG+

From: Fdo Danilo Gonzalez Nilo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:36:47 -0300 (CDT)

Hi all!

	Anybody know how can I see only the ARG (+)?, using
Molecule/Display (InsightII V97.0)
I Tried with :

Molecule/Display 
Molecule Spec
TEST:ARG+

or

Molecule/Display 
Molecule Spec
TEST:ARG*

Thanks a lot!

Danilo///

*************************************************************************
Fernando Danilo Gonzalez N.  University of Santiago de Chile Faculty of
Chemistry and Biology, Computational Chemistry Lab.  Casilla 40, Correo
33, Santiago, Chile Fono: (562) 681 1542 Anexo:799 E-mail :
[email-masked] Fax : (562) 681 2108 URL :
**************************************************************************