Subject: column editor

From: Dirk Dettmering <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 20:30:11 +0100

Hy Ricardo,

try kwrite from the KDE project (should come with your favourite
distribution in one of the kde-rpms, otherwise try www.kde.org). This is
my own favourite lightwhight editor: small, fast and you don't have to
remember tons
of key combinations! You can mark columns with your mouse!

Yust my 2 cent!

Dirk Dettmering

BTW: I coukdn't send you this directly
   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
  --- The transcript of the session follows ---
<[email-masked]>... Deferred: The connection is refused by
ceniai.net.cu.

Ricardo Grau Crespo wrote:
> 
> Hi CCL,
>  Could you please tell if there is any editor for Linux that allows
> working (inserting, deleting, moving, etc) with data columns. And, if
> yes, where can I find it?
>  Excuse me if this is not strictly a computational chemistry question,
> but I need to know that for working with input and output files of my
> calculations.
>  Thank you very much in advance,
> Ricardo.

--
==================D=i=r=k===D=e=t=t=m=e=r=i=n=g===================
         Email: [email-masked]
  http://pc16154.pharmazie.uni-marburg.de/dettmering/index.html
     Tel.: +49 6421 28 25824          Fax: +49 6421 28 25828
Philipps-Universität Marburg - FB Pharmazie und Lebensmittelchemie
Philipps University  Marburg - Germany - Department of Pharmacy
    This message was written entirely with recycled electrons
==================================================================
      Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org
--