Subject: Freeware Monkhorst-Pack Program?

From: "Richard P. Muller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 07:29:52 -0800

To CCLers,

In an attempt to learn a bit more about the band structure of metals,
I've been working my way through Monkhorst and Pack's 1976 paper on
generating special points for Brillouin-zone integrations (PRB 13, 5188
(1976)). I was wondering if anyone knew of a Freeware/Open Source
program to compute these points for unit cells of differing space group
symmetry. 

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Rick Muller
[email-masked]
http://www.wag.caltech.edu/home/rpm

---

From: "Rolf Claessen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 19:54:29 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

finally I looked at the wealth of applications for November 1999 and picked
the "Top 5% Chemistry Sites" of November 1999. This time contributions came
>from e.g. ACD, David Bradley, Michael B. Smith, NIH and many, many others.
Find the results at

Rolf Claessen's Chemistry Index
http://www.claessen.net/chemistry/award_en.html

Regards,

Rolf Claessen