Subject: Freeware Monkhorst-Pack Program?

From: "Richard P. Muller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 07:29:52 -0800

To CCLers,

In an attempt to learn a bit more about the band structure of metals,
I've been working my way through Monkhorst and Pack's 1976 paper on
generating special points for Brillouin-zone integrations (PRB 13, 5188
(1976)). I was wondering if anyone knew of a Freeware/Open Source
program to compute these points for unit cells of differing space group
symmetry. 

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Rick Muller
[email-masked]
http://www.wag.caltech.edu/home/rpm

---

From: "Rolf Claessen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 19:54:29 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

finally I looked at the wealth of applications for November 1999 and picked
the "Top 5% Chemistry Sites" of November 1999. This time contributions came
from e.g. ACD, David Bradley, Michael B. Smith, NIH and many, many others.
Find the results at

Rolf Claessen's Chemistry Index
http://www.claessen.net/chemistry/award_en.html

Regards,

Rolf Claessen