Subject: Green Chemistry and Engineering Conference

From: "Walter J. Stevens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:34:47 -0500

Dear CCLers,
    I would like to call your attention to the 4th Annual Green Chemistry 
and Engineering Conference to be held on June 27-29, 2000 at the National 
Academy of Sciences in Washington, D.C.  You can find out more about the 
conference at http://www.acs.org/meetings/greenchem2000/.  This year there 
will be a computational chemistry session.  The total attendance is limited 
to 300, and there is some limited space for poster presentations.  The 
deadline for abstract submission is January 28, 2000.

Walt Stevens

------------------------------------------------
   Dr. Walter J. Stevens , Deputy Chief
   Physical and Chemical Properties Division
   National Institute of Standards and Technology
   100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8380
   Gaithersburg, MD  20899-8380

   e-mail:  [email-masked]
   Phone:  (301) 975-2483
   FAX:    (301) 869-4020
---------------------------------------------------