Subject: nslookup

From: Krzysztof Radacki <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 11:07:37 +0100

Hi CCl,
I have a small problem a little bit out of chemistry.
I want to download last version of visual tcl/tk. It can be
found on www.neuron.com but unfortunately all DNS servers
here in Aachen answering me that this host is unknown.
I'm nearly sure that it's known because I've been there for some
weeks/months and actual net-search also pointing me to the same
site.
So my ask - can somebody in US make for me: 
  nslookup www.neuron.com
and send me IP number of this host?

regards

   Krzys Radacki
_____________________--------------------------------------------------
---------------------   e-mail:     [email-masked]  ---
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Rick Venable <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 11:26:52 -0500 (EST)

> and send me IP number of this host?

I couldn't locate that site either-- but take a look at

	www.tcltk.com

I'm sure you'll find pointers to what you're looking for, and quite a
bit more.

--
Rick Venable                  =====\     |=|    "Eschew Obfuscation"
FDA/CBER Biophysics Lab       |____/     |=|
Bethesda, MD  U.S.A.          |   \    / |=|  ( Not an official statement or
[email-masked]          |    \  /  |=|    position of the FDA; for that,
http://www.erols.com/rvenable       \/   |=|    see   http://www.fda.gov  )