Subject: Y2K molecule--correction

From: Errol Lewars <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 21:03:37 -0500

2000 01 06

Re my message:
--------
2000 01 06

>Hello,

>I hope CCLers will excuse me for mentioning, just before it ceases 
>to be
>topical, the molecule Y2K (diytterbium potassium). See _Science_, 
>17
>December 1999, p. 2281. The authors conclude that its preparation 
>is
>"unlikely to [represent an] explosive event" but that it "could be the
>material of the millenium." 

> E. Lewars
>===========

Sorry, Y is Yttrium, not Ytterbium (which is Yb). _My_ fault. Or maybe
my computer had a Y2k problem.

E. Lewars
=======