Subject: Relativistic potentials with Gaussian 98

From: "De Vito David (DIP)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:39:19 +0100

I'd like to do some optimisation with relativistic potentials on hexaaqua
complexes of rhodium (III) and iridium (III) with Gaussian 98. I have found
some good potentials at the Stuttgart University, but I'd like to find some
good publications or receive some advices from people that has good
knowledges about this delicate subject.

Thank you very much for all the help that the scientific community could me
give.

Best regards from Switzerland, D. De Vito.

(reply address: [email-masked]).

****************************************************************

D. De Vito
Department of Physical Chemistry
Group of Prof. Weber (Computational Chemistry)
University of Geneva
Office 106 - Sciences II
30, Quai Ernest-Ansermet
1211 Geneva 4 / Switzerland
+4122 / 702.65.35 (Office)
+4122 / 328.92.16 (Home)
+4176 / 532.47.40 (Mobile)
http://lcta.unige.ch/~devito (Personal Page)
http://www.unige.ch/sciences/chimie (Web Master)

****************************************************************