Subject: Summer Meeting on Chemical Dynamics

From: [email-masked] (philippe Halvick)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:12:44 MET

------------------------------------------------------------------
 DYNAM 2000: Satellite Meeting of the Xth ICQC on Chemical Dynamics
 ------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcachon, France, 31 May - 3 June 2000 (just before the International
Conference on Quantum Chemistry, Xth ICQC, in Menton)

This meeting will cover the theoretical aspects of Classical, Semi-Classical
and Quantum Molecular Dynamics which are relevant to Chemistry. The topics
will therefore include theoretical and computational developments, as well
as applications to specific systems in gas phase and condensed media.

Organizer: J.C. Rayez, Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie Moleculaire, Universite
Bordeaux - 33405 Talence (F)
Tel: +33 (0)5 56 84 66 08 - Fax: +33 (0)5 56 84 66 45 
e-mail: [email-masked]

Co-organizers: J.A. Beswick, IRSAMC Universite Paul Sabatier - 31062 Toulouse
(F) Tel: +33 (05) 61 55 60 09 - Fax: +33 (0)5 61 55 60 6 
e-mail: [email-masked]

C. Leforestier, LSDSMS - Universite du Languedoc - 34095 Montpellier (F) 
Tel: +33 (0)4 67 14 33 39 - Fax: +33 (0)4 67 14 48 39 
e-mail: [email-masked]

Invited speakers having already accepted: F. Aguillon (Orsay), A. Bastida
(Murcia), S. Cavalli (Perugia), D. Clary (London), H. Dieter-Meyer
(Heidelberg), R. Kosloff (Jerusalem), D. Manolopoulos (Oxford), C. Meier
(Toulouse), G. Parlant (Montpellier), O. Roncero (Madrid), R. Schinke
(Gottingen), S. Smith (Brisbane), A. Varandas (Coimbra), J.Zhang (New-York).

Students and Postdocs wishing to participate in the meeting and to present a
poster may apply for financial aid. The amount of support will depend on our
success for attracting external fundings. Please send an abstract as soon as
possible to: Philippe Halvick - Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie Moleculaire,
Universite Bordeaux, 33405 Talence Cedex (France) Tel: +33 (0)5 56 84 83 77
- Fax: +33 (0)5 56 84 66 45 e-mail: [email-masked]

For more information, check out our web site:
http://www.lpcm.u-bordeaux.fr/infos/dynam2000