Subject: Announcing CombiChem Lab: A new website dedicated to Combinatorial Chemistry and High-Throughput Screening.

From: "Dr. Guillermo A. Morales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:58:23 -0500

My apologies if you receive this message multiple times.

I would like to announce the opening of CombiChem Lab. This site is intended
to provide free online information in the areas of Combinatorial Chemistry,
High-Throughput Screening, and other related topics.

This site is academic oriented. There are no specials, offers or ads of any
kind and I intend to keep it that way.

The site is still under construction. The combinatorial chemistry section is
half way finished. As soon as this section is complete I will work on the
High-Throughput Screening section. Since this is a one-person effort, it is
taking time to build the site.

Please come and visit the site at www.combichemlab.com

Any suggestions to improve the site are always welcome.

Thanks.

Guillermo A. Morales, Ph.D.
-----
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking
we used when we created them."  -- Albert Einstein --
----
Guillermo A. Morales
E-mail: [email-masked]